Why Volunteer overseas with Lattitude?
We know there are a lot of gap year organisations out there to choose from. You can do you research and spend a lot of time trying to decide what's right for you. We're sure you won't find the level of support we offer anywhere else, but here's a bit more about what we think Lattitude is right for you:
An international experience as unique as you are!
- Lattitude is a not-for-profit organisation specialising only in youth programs
- Everything we do is focused on young people – our staff, our programs, our systems and support structures
- In-depth assessment and placement matching to identify the right options for you
- Our Coordinators support volunteers in their preparations ensuring they are ready for the challenges of going overseas
- Briefing includes events, packs and e-learning modules before departure and orientation on arrival overseas
- In-Country Managers and their team support volunteers whilst they’re on placement including visiting each volunteer
Our main focus is the safety and well-being of volunteers and we have comprehensive risk management and duty of care procedures. Lattitude staff are on call 24/7 to provide support and manage any incident – overseas and in Australia. If you need help, we're onto it! Adverse weather events? We're coordinating from Australia with in-country staff to ensure your safety. We'll also be in contact with your next of kin with updates.